Gabinete Amarelo

  • Início

grunge hard rock music música rock The Mothership – Bright Side Of Dim

The Mothership – Bright Side Of Dim

I first came in contact with Seattle based The Mothership a couple of years back. I have enjoyed their album Ten Miles Wide a great deal so I sort of already knew I would like the new album in advance.

Bright Side of Dim surprised me nevertheless, it still holds the unmistakeably The Mothership alt-rock/grunge sound and style, but it has become darker and more angry/emotional. Lots of catchy melodies and heart. The vocal makes me think of old grunge legends like Cobain, Staley and Cornell – smooth, inviting, raspy, emotional and credible. I believe every word that comes out of Johndus Beckman’s mouth. The musicianship is overwhelming and the album holds such high standard that I recommend it to anybody that enjoys good music.

The album holds together just perfectly and even though I hear references to the Seattle alt-rock/grunge scene from the 90’s, The Mothership has found their own ground and adds something fresh and new. I have enjoyed every listen through throughout the days I have had The Bright Side of Dim in my possession and it will accompany me on many lazy Sundays, late nights and tired Mondays in the future as well.



http://www.tothemothership.com/
via: http://majbritt.levinsen.se/
grunge , hard rock , music , música , rock

Compartilhar

Curtir

G+

Tweet

Tweet

Posts Relacionados

Posts mais vistos

  • Eu Quero é botar meu bloco na rua
  • 50 Brazilian newspapers on their 7-1 loss to Germany
    The defeat of defeats It wasn't a nightmare. It was real Salsichaço! (see below) - Brazilian team suffers the biggest humi...
  • Requiem: o último episódio de Caverna do Dragão
    Caverna do Dragão foi uma série animada produzida pela CBS entre os anos de 1983 e 1985. Teve três temporadas e um encerramento abrupto, ap...
  • Bionic Boot
    Bionic Boot
    Desde que era um adolescente, Keahi Seymour admirava a alta velocidade alcançada pelos avestruzes e outros animais ...
  • Mulher tira 2º lugar em concurso de um candidato só
    Mesmo sendo a única participante de um concurso de culinária, a britânica Jenny Brown, de 62 anos, teve que se conformar com o segundo lugar...
  • os Simpsons - o filme
    muito bacana o site sobre o novo filme dos Simpsons ↑clica
  • a pornografia na internet em números
  • Severn Suzuki/ ECO 92
    Em 1992, quando o mundo despertava, em meio a enormes buracos na camada de ozônio, para a importância de preservar as qualidades do meio amb...
  • Lewis Hamilton aos 12 anos
    O atual líder do campeonato mundial de Fórmula 1, o britânico Lewis Hamilton, de apenas 22 anos, se tornou um ídolo na Grã-Bretanha. Apesar ...
  • A festiva cozinha Brasileira
    A festiva cozinha Brasileira
    O Brasil, com sua enorme extensão territorial, com sua variada formação étnica tem, sem dúvida, uma cozinha brasileira praticada em cada um ...

Archive

© 2015 gabinete-amarelo